Ring Design Notes
- 8MM Width
- Brushed Matte Finish
- Natural Grain Antler
- Copper Inlay
- Smooth Comfort Fit
The EMBR silver tungsten band has been engineered to be as strong as it is strikingly beautiful. Its strength is unmatched. It is about ten times harder than 18K gold and about four times harder than titanium. Tungsten also holds its shape forever, meaning the ring will not bend or wear down, truly making it timeless in its function and design.
The process of creating the EMBR silver tungsten band begins with taking a high-strength tungsten powder that’s combined with carbon to achieve its amazing strength. Each ring is then compression molded and sintered, resulting in a remarkably smooth surface. The silver tungsten works in tandem with a stunning natural grain antler piece and refined copper inlay.
EMBR's are the heart, soul, and passion of the fire. They are the basis and creation of the heat. EMBR's remain long after the flames have burned out and are also used to ignite new, resilient fires. Like our rings, an EMBR represents longevity, entrancing design, intense durability and new beginnings. The EMBR brand was shaped with these same ideals in mind. We hope these rings can keep your fire burning, as they have ours.
- Availability: ✓ In Stock
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders worldwide!
- 1-day shipping available
- 2-day shipping available
Ring Size Guarantee
No need to stress about getting the perfect ring size. We've included a handy ring chart and some helpful tips below to make your search for the perfect ring that much easier. If it still isn't quite right the first time, not to worry. We are more than happy to exchange it for the perfect fit with absolutely zero hassle. Enjoy shopping stress-free today!
Finding your ring size is simple.
- Cut a piece of string or paper and wrap it around the finger you wish to purchase a ring for.
- Mark the length of string or paper to a comfortable fit.
- Measure in MM (Millimeters) the length of paper or string. This is the circumference of your finger.
- Find your circumference on the size chart below, and you have found your size!
Tips for finding your ring size:
- Different countries have different ring-size systems. When placing an order, keep in mind we use American sizes.
- The average men's size is size 10. The average woman’s ring size is size 6.
Return & Exchange Policy
If EMBR doesn't live up to your lofty expectations or you're in need of an exchange, we will take responsibility and make it right. No excuses, no talking to the manager, no unnecessary waiting periods. Just drop us a line and we'll take care of it.