BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Men's & Women's Rings
Ring Size Chart
No need to stress about getting the perfect ring size. We've included a handy ring chart and some helpful tips below to make your search for the perfect ring that much easier. If it still isn't quite right the first time, not to worry. We are more than happy to exchange it for the perfect fit with absolutely zero hassle. Enjoy shopping stress-free today!
How to find your ring Size
Finding your ring size is simple.
- Cut a piece of string or paper and wrap it around the finger you wish to purchase a ring for.
- Mark the length of string or paper to a comfortable fit.
- Measure in MM (Millimeters) the length of paper or string. This is the circumference of your finger.
- Find your circumference on the size chart below, and you have found your size!
Tips for finding your ring size:
- Measure your finger in warm temperatures at the end of the day.
- When considering a 8MM band, move up a half size from your measurement, for comfort’s sake.
- Different countries have different ring-size systems. When placing an order, keep in mind we use American sizes.
- The average men's size is size 10. The average woman’s ring size is size 6.
- Your ring size will be about half a size larger on your primary hand (i.e., the hand you write with).
Return & Exchange Policy
If EMBR doesn't live up to your lofty expectations or you're in need of an exchange, we will take responsibility and make it right. No excuses, no talking to the manager, no unnecessary waiting periods. Just drop us a line and we'll take care of it.