Ring Design Notes
- 4MM Width
- High Polished Damascus Steel
- Fine Silver Interior
- Smooth Comfort Fit
- Cobalt Free (No Allergy Reactions)
Damascus Exterior: The EMBR damascus band features a stunning wood grain pattern. Our signature light etch creates a beautifully strong, protective outer shell for its anodized interior that is both incredibly durable and timeless in its design. Each Damascus ring has a unique pattern, truly making it one-of-a-kind. No two rings are alike.
The process of creating a unique silver on silver wood grain begins with hand forging and folding two different types of steel numerous times at extreme heat and intense pressure. Our ring is then introduced into our signature light acid bath, slightly etching away parts of the steel, resulting in a beautiful silver on silver wood grain pattern unique to every ring. Finally, the ring is then polished to an exquisite high shine.
Sterling Silver Interior: This EMBR damascus band sports a luxurious, solid 925 Sterling Silver interior. Perfected with a smooth comfort fit, this classic piece is a beautiful match for its damascus shell.
EMBR's are the heart, soul, and passion of the fire. They are the basis and creation of the heat. EMBR's remain long after the flames have burned out and are also used to ignite new, resilient fires. Like our rings, an EMBR represents longevity, entrancing design, intense durability and new beginnings. The EMBR brand was shaped with these same ideals in mind. We hope these rings can keep your fire burning, as they have ours.
- Availability: ✓ In Stock - Selling fast due to extraordinary demand
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders worldwide!
- 1-day shipping available
- 2-day shipping available
Ring Size Guarantee
No need to stress about getting the perfect ring size. We've included a handy ring chart and some helpful tips below to make your search for the perfect ring that much easier. If it still isn't quite right the first time, not to worry. We are more than happy to exchange it for the perfect fit with absolutely zero hassle. Enjoy shopping stress-free today!
Finding your ring size is simple.
- Cut a piece of string or paper and wrap it around the finger you wish to purchase a ring for.
- Mark the length of string or paper to a comfortable fit.
- Measure in MM (Millimeters) the length of paper or string. This is the circumference of your finger.
- Find your circumference on the size chart below, and you have found your size!
Tips for finding your ring size:
- Different countries have different ring-size systems. When placing an order, keep in mind we use American sizes.
- The average men's size is size 10. The average woman’s ring size is size 6.
Return & Exchange Policy
If EMBR doesn't live up to your lofty expectations or you're in need of an exchange, we will take responsibility and make it right. No excuses, no talking to the manager, no unnecessary waiting periods. Just drop us a line and we'll take care of it.